8.3.10

bring it

March 8, 2010
day 57 of P90X; day 1 of phase 3

so, if you read back earlier in my blog it is obvious that it has taken me longer than 90 days to complete p90x. after my car accident i took a week off & it was semi-hard to get back into the routine considering i didn't want to strain my back. then i got lazy and took a week off two weeks ago because it was hard to get back into the routine.

now that i'm in phase 3 i could dance! i am starting phase 3 today & it is my goal to complete p90x in the next 5 weeks. i'm totally pumped! and also trying to promise myself to continue to bring it! like a crazy person & keep pushing through. i'm excited that Chest & Back is making its return -- i'm a sucker for push-ups & pull-ups. i'm ready.

my last day of P90X should be April 11 -- one week before my friend's wedding!



farewell for now,
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment